Parade Season is coming! The Libertarian Party of Lancaster County is looking for volunteers to represent the party and march with us. This is a great way to work together and help spread our message of minimal government to the public. Not only is this great outreach, but it’s a lot of fun! There are typically thousands along the route for each parade and we seem to be very well received. The more participation we have, the greater the impact; so please join us. You don’t even have to be from Lancaster County!
We are planning to participate in the following parades:
- Wednesday evening 09/18/19 in Quarryville, “One Giant Leap”
- Wednesday evening 09/25/19 in Ephrata, “?”
- Wednesday evening 10/02/19 New Holland, “Spectacle of Bands”
- Thursday evening 10/24/19 in Columbia, “Mardi Gras”
- Saturday morning 10/26/19 Millersville, “A Halloween Monster Mash”
Details on where and when to form up are available 4 or 5 days ahead of each event. If you would like to participate, call or send an email to (short notice ok):
We look forward to having you with us!